The industry of affiliate marketing has skyrocketed in value in the last few years. Today, it is deemed one of the most profitable ways to make money online. With WordPress as your chosen site host, all you have to do is place the right links in the right places and redirect the traffic flow to the respective site.
When it comes to affiliate marketing, Amazon undoubtedly is one of the biggest providers. Following the successful combination of the Amazon Affiliate program with that of WordPress – it makes sense that there are now heaps of plugins in the market.
These are tailor-made for Amazon affiliate marketers to help you make the most of both platforms with the least amount of effort.
Why Should you Use an Amazon Affiliate Plugin?
Running an affiliate site is not an effortless one, at least not without the right tools. If done manually, one has to do thorough research for the right products, manage web layouts, and make sure that all content is up-to-date. There are also other aspects such as geotargeting, which is virtually impossible to handle without coding knowledge.
With this in mind, there are Amazon Affiliate plugins that are designed to give you enough assistance along each step of your affiliate journey. These plugins can address every single aspect of affiliate marketing and offer a seamless user experience to your visitors.
You can depend on these tools for everything, from finding the products, importing them, and displaying them on your site. Furthermore, plugins today also come with tracking options that allow you to find out whether or not your affiliate marketing strategies are working.
In effect, these plugins are necessary if you want to stay ahead of your competition. Without them, you might be wasting your time and resources on things that could easily be automated.
If you are looking for a tool that can simplify your affiliate business, here are the best Amazon Affiliate plugins for WordPress in the market today.
Amazon Affiliate WordPress plugin, more commonly referred to as AAWP, is perhaps the most used affiliate plugin at the moment. It boasts tons of features that will help you find relevant products and showcase them on your site.
AAWP’s biggest attraction is that any links you generate using the plugin will be automatically updated. As such, if there are any changes in the price or description of the product, you do not have to worry about readjusting things manually.
AAWP also allows you to place individual data fields or snippets of product information strategically anywhere on your webpage. You can also include them inside templates using the PHP functions.
- Users can opt for both text-based and image based-product displays based on their post layout
- Craft product lists such as new releases, best-sellers, and other creative ways to promote your links.
- Customizable designs with custom styles, and templates
- Option to add more flexibility in the configurations of the plugin using shortcodes
- Automatic refreshing of all affiliate links, including product pictures and prices.
- Offer comparison tables for products and recommend your best pick
- Automatically send users to their respective Amazon marketplaces using geotargeting
- Support for caching and Google Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Personal Plan at $39 for one site
- Plus Plan at $99 for three sites
- Pro Plan at $199 for ten sites
- Ultimate Plan at $299 for 25 sites
What do we Think of AAWP?
AAWP is adaptive to both seasoned professionals as well as new affiliate marketers. The product displays are easy to configure and offers you plenty of options to choose from.
All the information is retrieved using your Product Advertising API, meaning that the data will always be precise. You can try out the plugin by taking advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee.
AzonPress is another intuitive plugin that integrates Amazon affiliate marketing with WordPress. The plugin has just the right features that are simple enough to give you only the necessary elements you need.
With that said, it is not short of more elaborate features. With AzonPress, you can create both simple product displays or switch things up with lists such as comparison tables. Like AAWP, it gives you the flexibility to choose text links or image links.
- Search and find your desired products to display in-product boxes directly using the plugin
- Add comparison tables and offer your best pick
- It comes with shortcode operability allowing you to master the usability by copy-pasting the designated shortcodes.
- A wide array of customizable layouts that includes grids, lists, boxes, tables, and widgets.
- Automatic tracking that regularly keeps your referral links up-to-date
- Responsive design that works on all devices
- Geotargeting to redirect visitors to their respective Amazon marketplaces
This product is available for both annual and lifetime plans. The annual packages are as follows:
- Single Site Licence at $39 with access to one domain
- Agency License at $79 for 20 domains
- Unlimited License at $159 to use on unlimited domains
What do we Think of AzonPress?
AzonPress encourages you to avail of its 14-days money-back guarantee if you want to explore the app further. You will notice that the team has managed to develop a versatile plugin that succeeds in making your affiliate journey easier.
Starting with easy installation and integration, the plugin adapts to all of your needs with customization choices. Its pricing is also reasonable, especially the agency license.
Lasso is all about perfecting the look of your WordPress Amazon Affiliate site. The plugin was designed to guarantee that you showcase products in a way that instantly attracts a new audience. And hence, convert traffic to earnings.
Lasso features six different themes or layouts accessible to users. These eye-catching affiliate link displays will also auto-update every 24 hours to make sure that they are always up-to-date.
The platform also creates an inventory of your affiliate links, so if you need to make any changes, it can be done quickly from within the plugin. If you have been using another provider, Lasso also has the option to import all affiliate links from the respective plugin.
- Unparalleled custom-link displays that give your site a unique appeal. You can choose to display them in lists, boxes, or images.
- Decide what goes on to your product boxes, such as title, description, image, and more.
- Easily access and manage all links from the affiliate dashboard.
- Add buy buttons in each product box.
- Convert unmonetized links to new opportunities.
- Get notified if there are any broken links on your site.
- Google analytics integration to identify which links have the best conversions
- Link Cloaking to create custom affiliate links
Lasso has a single plan that charges you $19 per site. You can also choose the annual plan that is priced at $190 per year.
What do we Think of Lasso?
Lasso is unique insofar that it takes into account vast options for product displays. While it might lack some prominent features such as product import, if you prefer doing your own research, Lasso might be suited for your needs.
Do not hesitate to explore their 14 day trial period to see how well Lasso fits for your business needs.
For those aware, ‘link cloaking’ is a way to protect your affiliate links by hiding it behind a link redirect. Reasons to use this feature is to avoid commission hijacking, and also to make your URLs cleaner and easier to manage from one central location. ThirstyAffiliates is one of the premium plugins available that is dedicated to effective link management.
Not only does the plugin do all the cloaking automatically, but it will also make sure to unlock links that do not comply with Amazon Associate’s terms. ThirstyAffiliates also allows you to perform product searches through the WP dashboard to find desired products and add links.
- The plugin allows you to add keywords to include them automatically to your links.
- Custom geolocation like for international clicks
- Proactive link fixer that ensures that all links are up-to-date
- Automatic 404 checker
- Manage your affiliate links with CSV import and export
- Support for third-party link importing
- Integrating with Google Analytics
- Single Site license at $99 per month
- Five Site License at $149 per month
- Ten Site License at $199 per month
What do we Think of ThirstyAffiliates?
Link cloaking is recommended not only to avoid hijacking but also to make it shorter and easier to read. It will also allow you to include your site name in the link, making it unique for your business. ThirstyAffiliates does more than just link cloaking.
You will also get comprehensive status reports and Google analytics integration. Like other plugins, ThirstyAffiliates also offer a 14-day money-back guarantee, which we advise to use if you are hesitant about the premium plan.
EasyAzon is a powerful plugin software that gives you access to heaps of features that you would expect from a WordPress Amazon affiliate plugin. It is designed to help you achieve your marketing goals without having to waste vast time resources.
You can carry out the entire process from your WordPress editor, right from finding the product listings and monitor your earnings.
A unique feature here is that users can directly add items they link to their Amazon shopping cart. This guarantees that you have an extra 89 days to get a commission if they decide to purchase it.
- Ability to create image links, product blocks, and more ways to display your services.
- Option to include and track more than one affiliate ID, and find out the most lucrative ones.
- Product pop-up solution that triggers based on sites or individual links
- Built-in automatic link localizer that ensures geotargeting runs efficiently based on who is visiting the website.
- Multi-Site Use Rights at $47 for unlimited personal websites
- Developer Site Use Rights at $67 for unlimited usage on not only personal but also client websites as well as to flip sites.
What do we Think of EasyAzon?
The product display options might be lower in comparison to other plugins, but there are lots of features that certainly give EasyAzon an advantage.
The option to directly add products is a huge bonus, as many users do not make the purchase right away. This will increase your chances of earning a commission from the affiliate program by extending the cookie lifetime from 24 hours to 90 days.
The automatic link localization is another feature that ensures EasyAzon stands out from the crowd.
This WooCommerce Amazon Affiliate WordPress plugin offers you everything you need and more. WZone has tons of features that will help you monetize your website and make commission through the affiliate program.
The plugin allows you to search and import products to your WordPress site without leaving the plugin’s interface. You can also decide what attributes to import, including images, variations, categories, and more.
Users can take advantage of more than half a dozen other options unique to WZone that makes your website run as efficiently as an Amazon affiliate program should.
- Import option to search or import products based on ASINs. You can also auto-import by setting different parameters.
- Filter out the relevant data points you want to be featured on your site.
- Scores on how a product will impact your website’s speed alongside optimization tips on how to improve it.
- Amazon Remote Images option enables you to import product images straight from Amazon’s CDN.
- Check whether products are available on all international Amazon marketplaces.
- Reports to keep track of products.
- Synchronization of products with your site
- An automated content spinner that avoids duplication of products
- Direct and on-site check out extending your commission time to 90 days.
- Enable coupons and reviews from Amazon.
- Lite Version for Free with restricted features
- Regular License at $40 per install
- Extended license $405 per install
What do we Think of WZone?
WZone comes with over 25 features that demonstrate how effective it is as an Amazon affiliate plugin. There are a few notable features that are exclusive to the plugin, such as cross-selling and reports.
Additionally, WZone also includes a setup wizard that makes the configuration process easier for users. However, you’ll likely need to have a basic understanding of affiliate marketing before you opt for this particular plugin.
On the other hand, there is a free plan that is well worth trying out. Once you find your way around, there is plenty on offer from the plugin.
AAPro has the ability to make your WordPress Amazon Affiliatewebsite look like a branded eCommerce store. It is one of the most innovative plugins available in the market. In fact, the provider advertises that you can set up the plugin in under 5 minutes.
With a sleek front-end look, its features allow you to run your affiliate site on auto-pilot effectively. The plugin utilizes shortcodes making it friendly enough for most users to leverage all its possibilities. There are also dozens of widgets to pick from, which you can easily place with the drag-and-drop feature.
- Ability to control your Amazon API usage as per your needs
- Search items using keywords, ASINs, or browse modes. You can also perform advanced searches with multiple parameters
- Import list of items using CSV and define what data you need to import
- Allow users to create a wishlist of products they would like to purchase
- Track and keep a record of store analytics, user behaviour, and actions. This will help you strategize your marketing plans better
- Automatically tag your product badges based on your recommendations
- Regular License at $39 for full features
- Extended License at $1200
What do we Think of AAPro?
AAPro is definitely a winner in the affiliate plugin department. The software offers unlimited layouts, allowing you to choose a design that works well for your entire product base.
Moreover, several of its features can be automated, eliminating most of the legwork associated with running an affiliate site. Crucially, you get access to all features even when opting for the Regular License.
AmaLinksPro emphasizes that the best way to earn the highest commissions in affiliate marketing is to increase site interaction. And what better way than attractive product boxes to grab your visitor’s attention.
The plugin’s highlights are the product showcase boxes, which pack over half a dozen features. The plugin will pull in all data directly from Amazon, guaranteeing that your product images are Amazon compliant.
You can also display a ‘Prime Eligible’ badge to notify users of special offers. These product boxes also have the option to add a CTA to encourage viewers to make purchases right away.
- Full-fledged and customizable product display boxes
- Drag-and-drop table builder
- Up-to-the-minute price updates on all products.
- Product comparison tables that come with real-time filtering and searching
- Google Analytics events tracking
- Built-in Amazon compliance
- Blogger Plan at $67 a year for one install
- Basic Plan at $127 a year for three installs
- Premium Plan at $197 a year for 25 installs
- Platinum Plan at $797 for unlimited installs
What do we Think of AmaLinksPro?
AmaLinksPro is a simple and straightforward affiliate plugin that attends to all the essentials of affiliate marketing.
Its pricing is also quite flexible, considering that all plans come with all features. So you can choose one based on your business size, rather than opting for fewer perks.
Azonberg is an Amazon affiliate plugin for those using the WordPress editor version of Gutenberg. The plugin uses the same block editor in WordPress but adds more functionality to it. The result is a bit more flexibility to develop designs to feature your product listing appealingly.
Azonberg is one of the few plugins that requires little to no technical experience to handle. For instance, you can import products directly into the editor. If there are multiple products, you can import them through ASIN lists as well. The imported data will include the title, image, price, and ratings.
Though there is a basic product box template included, you have further options to categorize. You can also add a CTA, including a ‘buy’ and ‘add to cart’ button.
- Easy to install and use for beginners and professionals
- One-click import of single or list of products
- It can be integrated with the Gutenberg editor with needing a drag-and-drop builder.
- 90-day cookie with the option to directly add items to cart so you won’t miss out on the commission.
- Regular license at $15
- Extended license at $525
What do we Think of Azonberg?
Overall, this plugin has the potential to make affiliate marketing more manageable. It addresses all requirements and even breaks down more complex elements with the simplest of solutions.
However, it is only useful for Gutenberg users, which is a downside. The plugin has enough scope to be adapted to other versions, which would increase its popularity.
WP Table Builder
If you are looking for a simple way to make your product displays in a more engaging manner, then look no further. WP Table Builder allows you to create stunning conversion-focused tables for your website through simple drag-and-drop actions.
Using the builder, you can create tables with text, image lists, or star ratings. You can also add buttons, which makes it a suitable match for affiliate websites. There are further customization options that enable you to add, merge, or split the cells.
- Custom design elements such as text and buttons
- Include ordered or unordered lists
- Add custom HTML to tables
- Embed tables in your content directly with shortcodes
WP Table Builder Pricing
The plugin is free to download from the WordPress plugin directory.
What do we Think of WP Table Builder?
If you’re looking for a reliable free plugin, WP Table Builder might be your best bet. Though it is not exclusive for Amazon affiliates, the plugin still offers enough flexibility to create lists and product boxes.
In fact, the plugin is perfect for bloggers who consider affiliate marketing as a means of passive income. It is absolutely free, and you can use the plugin to create other lists as well. Moreover, it is easy to use and will fit perfectly with any type of content you offer.
Amazon Link Engine
This plugin offers link localization features for your Amazon Affiliate marketing purposes. It essentially leads you to more opportunities from international consumers by showing them to the right Amazon forefront.
Amazon Link Engine is a product that works best with Geniuslink. By integrating the two, you can increase your affiliate earnings through international consumers by a reported 200%.
All you have to do is install the software. The plugin will do the heavy lifting and make sure that all your links are localized automatically.
- Automatic link localization once you link the different Amazon IDs
- Easy setup and configuration
- Automatically update all existing links with geotargeting.
- Automatic translation of all the Amazon product links based on the visitor’s location
- Preserve Amazon URLs until clicking for easier compliance
Amazon Link Engine Pricing
The plugin is free to download from the WordPress plugin directory.
What do we Think of Amazon Link Engine?
If you are using a plugin that does not offer geotargeting, then this one will work hand-in-hand with the rest of your tools.
Amazon Link Engine will thus help you increase conversions and boost commissions. It goes without saying that the plugin is most effective when combined with Geniuslink, as you can also avail of their tech support and other features.
Which Plugin Is Best to Manage your Affiliate Marketing?
The right plugin for you will depend on a variety of factors. If you are an experienced marketer with multiple sites, then you are better off with a plugin that can take care of all aspects of integrating Amazon with WordPress. Even with slightly higher costs, you stand to benefit in the long run
However, if you are a blogger with affiliate marketing as one of your core earning sources, then you have more options. You can choose to invest in a plugin that gives your site a more professional look, our recommended picks are:
On the other hand, there are a couple of free plugins that offer specific services. You can combine one or more to yield at the best plugin package for you.
The right WordPress plugin can undoubtedly improve your site’s monetization efforts. The majority of these plugins are also responsive in optimizing layouts of mobile devices. Most importantly, you can automate the process, which will give you more time to focus on other endeavors.
These plugins also ensure that your earnings are protected from hijacking or broken links. We suggest that you try out a few and benefit from the money-back guarantees that most providers offer. In doing so, you can choose one that is best suited for you and your online business.